Improves skin surface and appearance, reducing fine lines, surface irregularities such as scarring, uneven pigmentation and sun damage. Generally performed as an outpatient procedure with topical anesthesia where indicated. Complements: May be performed in conjunction with any rejuvenating procedure.
You may be a good candidate for laser resurfacing if you have any of the following conditions:
- Fine lines, especially around the eyes
- Vertical lines around the mouth
- Facial scars caused by injury or accident
- Scars caused by acne
- Areas of uneven pigmentation, such as “age spots”
- Lines on the cheeks cause by sun damage