Improves sagging upper eyelids, puffiness and bags in the lower eyelid for a more youthful, alert appearance. Generally performed as an outpatient procedure under local anesthesia with sedation; general anesthesia may be recommended. Complements: Facelift and skin resurfacing.
Eyelid surgery can treat the following conditions:
- loose or sagging skin that crates folds or hides the natural contour of the upper eyelid
- excess skin that hangs down from the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids
bags under the eyes
- droopiness of the lower eyelids, showing white below the iris
- excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid